Monday, September 17, 2012

Favorite Bags to Knit & Free Patterns

The free patterns included are:  striped bag; cable ready bag; wooden handle tote; & plush purse - all to easily create & lovely to keep or gift!


1945 Fancy Fleur de Leis Bag #278 [knit]

This is a continuation of my last posting of 'Favorite Bags to Crochet'.

For those of you interested in my own personal finishing touches for vintage purse patterns, please take a moment to view that previous post.

Here are some of my favorite bags to knit as shown in my etsy shop, Miss Julia's Craft Connections.  If you have time, please stop by to view my large, & constantly growing selection of  vintage patterns.

1940s Classically Elegant Clutch #259 [knit]
1940s Moss Stitch Bracelet Bag #288 [knit]
1950s Chic Classic Tote #626 [knit]
1945 Ridged Envelope Clutch #275 [knit]
1940s Quick & Easy Carryall Tote #257 [knit]
BEFORE I FORGET:
HERE ARE YOUR FREE PATTERNS
ENJOY!

Striped Bag [knit]
Cable Ready Bag [knit]
Wooden Handle Tote [knit]
Plush Purse [knit]