Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Patterns - 14 Baby Blankets to Crochet

The free patterns included are a selection of crocheted baby blankets, which you will enjoy creating to keep or gift.

1944 Jiffy Fancy Lace Dress #C200 [crochet]

The above picture is of one of my favorite patterns from my Etsy shop, Miss Julia's Vintage Patterns

The proceeds from the sales of my vintage patterns are used in support of rescue animals.

Please share my store with friends and family to assist in this effort.

You can follow me on Facebook at

'HOW TO' HINTS
How to Felt Knit & Crochet Items
Learn How to Crochet
Crochet Hexagons Tutorial

Before I Forget
Here are your Free Patterns.
Click on any title name to go the pattern.
ENJOY!

Basket Weave Blanket [crochet]
Cascade Baby Blanket [crochet]
Mayflower Blanket [crochet]
Vintage Popcorn Squares Blanket [crochet]
Austyns Blanket [crochet]
Sunshine Dots Blanket [crochet]
Softee Lacy Blanket [crochet]
Ombre Sport Blanket [crochet]
Mosaic From the Middle Blanket [crochet]
Softee Lacy Stripes Blanket [crochet]
Harlequin Squares Blanket [crochet]
Crocodile Stitch Blanket [crochet]
Hairpin Lace Blanket [crochet]
Snail Blanket [crochet]