Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Patterns - 22 Baby Cocoons to Knit & Crochet

The more than 20 free patterns included are of soft & warm baby cocoons to knit & crochet...keep or gift!

#B191 - Baby's Aran Cable Cardigan [knit]
To purchase this pattern, please click here.





The above picture is of one of my favorite patterns from my Etsy shop, Miss Julia's Vintage Patterns

The proceeds from the sales of my vintage patterns are used in support of rescue animals.

Please share my store with friends and family to assist in this effort.

You can follow me on Facebook at

'HOW TO' HINTS:

Knit vs. Crochet vs Crafting with Yarn

Knitting - Getting Started

How to Read a Knitting Pattern

Knitting Abbreviations & Descriptions

How to Felt Knit & Crochet Items

Before I Forget
Here are your Free Patterns.
Click on any title name to go the pattern.
ENJOY!

Lullaby & Goodnight Set [knit]
Sweet Dreams Set [knit]
Strawberry Cocoon [knit]