Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Favorite Evening Stoles to Crochet & Free Patterns

The free patterns included are of two elegant crocheted necklaces, Ponte Vecchio & Uffizi - both of which will be easy to create, & lovely to keep or gift.

1953 Lace Flower Stole #804 [crochet]

A continuation of my posting of formal wraps to accessorize your elegant ensembles this Holiday season.  The glamorous shawls shown here are among the many listings in my etsy shop, Miss Julia's Vintage Patterns

The proceeds from the sales of my vintage patterns are used in support of rescue animals.

Please share my store with friends and family to assist in this effort.

You can follow me on Facebook at

1930s Lace Lover's Knot Shawl #745 [crochet]

1950s Formal Lace Stole #733 [crochet]
1950s Chic Lace Cape Stole #616 [crochet]
1950s Fancy Lace Daisy Stole #750 [crochet]
Lace Pineapple & Shell Stitch Cape Stole #373 [crochet]
Cosmopolitan Cape Stole #191 [crochet]
1950s Stylish Stole #730 [crochet]
1950s Lace Filet Stole #731 [crochet]

Before I Forget
Here are your Free Patterns.
Click on any title name to go the pattern.
ENJOY!

Elegant Ponte Vecchio Necklace [crochet]
Elegant Uffizi Necklace [crochet]